Front End Web
* HTML5 and CSS3
* Bootstrap, Materialize CSS and Semantic UI and other frameworks
* Commercial experience in Angular 2+
* Knowledgeable in React.js
* Knowledgeable in Ionicjs
Back End Web
* Commercial experience in Node.js and Express/Restify Framework for RESTFul API
* Server-side template rendering (Handlebars, EJS)
* MongoDB (noSQL)
* Firebase (noSQL)
* GIT and GITHUB
* Heruko (Application Hosting)
* MongoDB atlas (DB Hosting)
* AWS (S3 and Elastic Beanstalk)
* Easy to adapt to new technologies
* Can communicate well in English
* Problem solver and creative
* Open minded and Patience
* Can communication with individual / Team
* Can work with a team
* Approachable and helpful
* Time management
Work Experiences / Projects
iFranchise Philippines Portal
Developed dashboard for
* tracking progress for food-cart franchising status for the last 45 days for delivery
* tracking franchising sales per regions
* monitor franchising sales per food-cart per region
* calendar events for franchisee food-cart business opening
* processing purchase order and many more to mentions
Housing Hand UK
* Developed and maintained frontend for tenants access using angular 4
* Developed and maintained backend code using node.js and mongoDB
* Maintained 4 source codes
* Developed CRM for managing tenant information for employee access
* Making sure to complete Jira task based on sprints
* Supports for bug fixes and adding new features based on clients request
English is my second language, in fact, I am writing english almost everyday.
I am not an expert in editing but I am good at it. Been editing for several years already.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.