I've been in the eCommerce industry for over 7 years and have acquired significant experience of the ins & outs of the business.
Below are some of the key roles and responsibilities which I've handled:
• Amazon TOS and Guidelines
• Handling Performance notification
• Amazon Business reports
• Account Health/Performance Management
• Feedback Management
• Product Listing (Single or Bulk upload/Feed)
• Listing Optimization
• Product Research
• Product Analysis and Development
• Inventory Management
• Customer Service (Product/Order Inquiry, Product/Seller Account Reviews)
• Establishing SOP’s
• Product Re-pricing & more.
Aside from the eCommerce business, I also have a solid experience in the BPO industry. I worked as a supervisor for a team comprising an average of 15 agents. We provide customer service & technical support for a US company.
I have over 8 years working experience in the Call center industry. I have worked with different US companies like, Dell, Prudential, and eBay.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.