I earned units in Master of Management major in Business Management. Having 15+ years of work experience in different domains with Companies like Infosys and AT&T and have been managing several clients such as Walmart, Liberty Mutual, American Express (AMEX) ADP, and Healthcare of America and Caspio as Inside Sales Representative Office since May'2016 until May 2017, a Business Development Manager with Juggernaut and Tookan and Inside Sales Executive at Monoprice. He handles New business:
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Inbound and outbound call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.