Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Sep 9, 2022
An experienced Project Manager with more than 9 years of experience. Scrum Practitioner (I get what a sprint is and how to hold people accountable). Certified Greenbelt Six Sigma, LEAN Management trained. I am a PMI certified member and with my current practice, I have applied PMP, Six Sigma, LEAN and TQM tools when managing my projects. I Can work inside a variety of PM software with no problem.
As a project manager, I work closely with our clients for project scopes and project strategic direction. I act as a primary point of contact for all clients. I manage accounts and clients across levels from concept to delivery to9 dynamic in nature and I can easily create my own customized report whenever I do presentations for my stakeholders.
I have Knowledge and Real Life Experience in Project Management for both Website Development and Online Businesses, primarily product life cycle management from sourcing new products to adding them to product launching. These products are usually sold through both Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Cetral, Shopify, Drop shipment, ASI, and other promotional industries like SAGE, ESP, Promo Marketing, Distributorcentral, Netsuite and Trade Only. I am able to do product project plans, Gannt sheets, and can do capacity planning as part of my project life cycle.
Being a project manager, I believe that failing to plan is planning to fail. I live by the calendar. If it's calendared it will happen! I am someone who is always pushing things, someone who is always getting way ahead of the work. I am a project manager, I am organized. I love the idea of having written processes for repeatable business activities. I am google drive ninja, I always make sure Spec sheets for projects and a master doc for all projects we do are properly saved and updated.
With my project management experience, I also have learned to keep my team motivated, had experienced resolving conflicts, and made hard decisions for the team and for the project. Admittedly, I always enjoy communicating and building a relationship with everyone on the
I have 3 years of experience as an executive assistant. The following are my rules and responsibilities but not limited to:
1. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature. Collects and prepares sensitive information for use in discussions and meetings with the organization's staff and external individuals.
- Manages meeting and travel calender
- Coordinates business meetings
- Manages the complex calendar of the CEO; including planning and executing travel arrangements
2. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data in the preparation of reports and/or recommendations.
- Coordinates the preparation of financial and operational reports; analyze the progress or adverse trends; support appropriate recommendations and conclusions.
3. Works on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative is needed in resolving problems and making recommendations
o Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports
o Spends time on special projects. Projects may include product development, training new hires on policies and procedures, project coordination and logistics, documentation and collateral coordination, liaison to Human Resources, create administration manuals
4. Simultaneously handles several projects in a successful and accurate manner
o Participates in operational task forces. Maintain accountability for all company tasks and assignments
5. Manages administrative projects, often handling multiple projects at once: determines priority, solicits assistance or determines how to delegate, resolves problems that arise, and ensures project completion in a timely fashion
o Make sure everyone, including myself, Ensures compliance with established standards
6. Serves as a department liaison with administrative personnel concerning the organization's policies and procedures.
7. Supervises and assists with office activities to achieve maximum expense control and productivity.
o Act as Integrator among all aspects of the project including schedule, scope, cost and overall communication for new product development projects
Experienced Project Manager, PMI certified member with green belt six
sigma certification. An Agile Scrum practitioner. Responsible for planning,
organizing and managing the internal project implementation to meet scope,
timing and budget expectations and overall project outcomes along with
appropriate communication of status and challenges throughout the lifecycle. The
following are my roles and experiences as a Project Manager:
- Leads or Facilitates projects from conception through project completion, i.e process improvement, cost savings, and transfer of technology projects
- Leads teams to deliver projects, manage resources, schedules, financials, and adhere to quality control guidelines throughout the full project and product development life cycle
- Ensures that project objective, scope, cost, and expected project deliverables are understood and delivered. Plans identifies, defines, and balances the project constraints.
- Acts as Integrator among all aspects of the project including schedule, scope, cost and overall communication of the project
o Coordinates and facilitates project meetings
o Develops and distributes timely meeting minutes, to include track/manage action items and verify if they are incorporated into the program schedule and that deliverables are met on time.
- Manages and coordinates project schedules and resources and breaking overall tasks into achievable actions. Ensures the project team members understand and complete their specific roles, responsibilities and tasks.
- Champions compliance to project processes such as prioritization of tasks, executing proper change management (ie impact assessment on scope, schedule, budget, and business continuity).
o Assess/Manage risk, impacts and potential alternatives and escalate as required to the appropriate level of management
o Set program objectives and establish clear measures to successfully define and meet project deliverables and timelines. Utilize the change control process to track schedule changes.
- Has experience interacting with clients and is able to communicate clearly with all types of people (speaks different languages depending on the type of technical skills)
- Leads cross-functional teams, assists in meetings to ensure best practices are applied, and assists in establishing additional cross-functional liaisons.
o Manage a series of complex plans that span one or more organizational business units
- Develops, plans and manages implementation of activities for highly complex projects/programs for external/internal customers throughout their lifecycle· o Develops and maintains effective and efficient communication with the project sponsor, project team, and project stakeholders.
o Manages expectations in planning and executing the project, setting up and maintaining communications among stakeholders. Facilitates communication of project status, budget, cost, issues and related information to project team leader, sponsor, stakeholders and project team members.
- Monitors project management compliance of other functional groups and assists them when needed.
o Understands project goals and objectives as it relates to customer’s business strategies and long-term needs. Deliverables include project assessment, team formation, schedule preparation, status/jeopardy reports, risk analysis, project status reports, and post implementation analysis.
- Uses both waterfall and Agile Scrum Approach when managing projects
- Practices 6 SIGMA, TQM (7 Step and 9 Step), LEAN and Kaizen Tools when working with Projects
- Works with different people and different Groups inside the Company when working with Projects
o Accountable for timely project completion and delivery.
o Acts as project team leader & accountable for successful overall project completion
o Employs judgment to make business decisions about things that will impact the project, customer or company and has the authority to stop activities from proceeding when continuing to move forward would have a negative impact
- Is responsible for the integration of each project’s scope, definition, budget, documentation, resource allocation, execution, deployment and administrative closure.
o Responsible for resource requirements/allocation
o Through partnership with other staff organizations, define Key Performance Indicators (KPI), training, process standards, policies, and procedures. Associated with complex projects.
- Documents and maintains project work plans, meetings, decisions, change orders, deliverables, progress reports, schedules, and other project artifacts and process assets o Analyzes work plans and schedules and develops project progress and status reports (including executive status updates
o Ensures adherence to project related policies and processes
o Reiterates scope, roles/responsibilities and schedule on a regular basis and provide team members a single point of contact for all project issues
- Conducts post mortem and lesson learned sessions upon project closure/completion. Assesses the performance of individual project resources upon project completion and closure
- Has worked with customer on site projects – ASE Korea and SPIL Taiwan
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.