* Completed PPC training course of Sean Smith and Brian Johnson
* With 3 yrs experience in managing PPC Campaigns for Sponsored Products & Sponsored Brands with proven results
* With expertise in setting up amazon ad campaigns, analyzing performance data, and optimizing them to ensure they continuously bring quality traffic to Amazon client's site while maintaining a strong ROI for each marketing budget
* With experience interpreting data and driving business decisions
* Knowledgeable of different Keyword & analysis tools such as Helium10, and seller.tools
* Communicates with the client on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall account health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
* Ability to create client value by improving processes and making
the business more profitable using ClickUp and Notion tools
* With experience in case management and ensures thorough follow-up with Amazon seller support in resolving any amazon inventory-related issues
MAIN GOAL: Increase client’s sales in Amazon online business platform
* Corporate background:
I have more than 12 years HR experience where I handled full spectrum of HR management functions including operations, recruitment, employee engagement, benefits administration, training and performance management activities
Received numerous awards for dedication to clients success in the corporate world
Enrolled and completed a paid Course on “Amazon VA Masterclass” which includes the different tasks on Amazon seller platform from end to end which includes product research, inventory management all the way to handling customer service.
Completed different paid UDEMY Courses such as Writing better
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.