Bank customer service representative and a teller for 2 years.
* I transact cash/check deposits and withdrawals.
* I open and interview clients who will open an account
* I do background checks for new customers.
* I process loan applications.
* I handle customer complaints.
* I do bank reconciliation
* preparing the statement of accounts
* Sending reminder letters
Accounting Assistant in a logistics company for 3 years.
* I prepare accounts payable invoices.
* I prepare check payments
* I process liquidation for the replenishment of our funds
* I check billings to clients
* I follow up and call clients regarding payments-especially overdue billings
* I post and allocate payments
* I monitor our accounts receivable
As a freelancer
* I do data entry and web research
* Dropshipping - order fulfillment assistant (US amazon & eBay)
* eBay store manager ( dropshipping store) * customer service (replying to eBay messages), amazon chat, *collection invoices from amazon and from amazon 3rd party suppliers * recording sales data including UK VAT *teaching other members of the team *preparing monthly sales summaries * extracting various data from eBay (such as fees) *working with google spreadsheets * process, cancel and refund orders
*social media handler ( Instagram and
*Updating data Zoho CRM.
The experience and skills I know do not stop me to learn new things. I am willing to take on new challenges and enhance my skills.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.