* Has an experience working in a Business Process Outsourcing industry for 13 years
* Has worked as a Claims Analyst in a U.S based health insurance company for 3 years to interpret medical and mental health claims and to review provider fee schedule
* Knowledge of HIPAA guidelines and familiarity with CPT, ICD-9 and HCPC codes
* Familiarity of US health insurances
* Expertise in transcribing both fields of general or medical
* Knowledgeable in MS applications.
* Knowledge in using Google Docs, Calendar, etc.
* Has an experience working as a Virtual Assistant (VA) and handled tasks like job posting in social media sites, booking a flight, paying bills online, managing calendar and
* Done cold calling and appointment setting
* Personable and tactful; successful in building instant rapport with a wide range of personalities.
* High ethical standards, commitment to honesty, integrity, and the sensitive handling of confidential information.
* Fast learner, detail oriented, good problem solver, and hard-working both independently and with a team.
* Responds effectively and creatively to change and works well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.