Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $10.00/hour ($1760/month)
June 9th, 2023 (yesterday)
August 19th, 2017
If you are managing your Amazon FBA alone and need support to guarantee your success and achieve work-life balance, don’t worry, I am here to help you to attain your goals.
I have finished an in-depth Virtual Assistant training. I also studied different
social media management tools.
I worked as an Amazon FBA expert at a Chinese offshore company.
To get an overview of my skills I will give you a list of my daily functions on Amazon Seller Central.
These include the scope of my daily tasks:
1. Overseeing Amazon store sales and the completion of sales targets;
2. Creation, optimization, maintenance, and control of the listings;
3. Monitor sales status and sales ranking of multiple products;
4. Communicating and notifying the company regarding daily activities on the Amazon platform;
5. Monitor FBA inventory, maintain a good inventory turnover rate, and replenish goods in time;
6. Manage customer orders, replacements, and refunds, track the progress of orders, and ensure that orders are completed on time.
I used to do things in effect and beyond the expectations of my clients. I used to find ways and solutions to every problem. Thus, I can be a great help as part of your team.
I am available to work 20 - 30 hours a week.
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.