Hi! My name is
Linux Server Administration Expertise:
* OS: Ubuntu 16.04-22.04 LTS, Debian 9-11, CentOS 7, AlmaLinux 8.
* Web Platforms: Wordpress, Magento, Odoo, Drupal, Joomla, Moodle,
ERPNext, Prestashop, MediaWiki, Ghost, Tomcat, GlassFish, Bugzilla, Nextcloud, etc.
* Web Services: LAMP, LEMP, MEAN, MERN, Apache, Nginx,
OpenLiteSpeed, Let's Encrypt SSL, Reverse Proxy, Varnish, Redis, Elasticsearch, Rabbit MQ
* Database servers: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, PerconaDB, MongoDB,
* Control Panels: cPanel/WHM, DirectAdmin, VestaCP, Webmin, Plesk
* Mail Services: Exim, Postfix, Sendmail, Dovecot, Roundcube, Postfixadmin, Horde, Sendgrid, Mailgun, DKIM, SPF, DMARC, Reverse DNS, RBLs, Google Suite, Office 365,
* DNS: bind, nameservers, (A,CNAME,MX,TXT) records, CDN (Cloudflare)
* FTP Services: proFTPD, pure-FTPD, vsFTPD
* Developers Environment: PHP, Python, Ruby, NodeJS, Angular, Git,
* Monitoring: (Nagios, Icinga, Monit, Munin, Netdata)
* Security: iptables, clamAV, CSF, fail2ban, cpHulk, Imunify360
I have experience in the following mainstream platforms from installation , configuration, optimization, troubleshooting, and updates.
I have 3 years of experience as technical support managing Linux-based servers.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.