Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Nov 27, 2019
Microsoft Certified Professional Web Developer (MCPD Web Developer) and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
1) Angular, TypeScript for the front-end; ASPdotNET C# Core Web API for the back-end
2) ASPdotNET C#/VB MVC Razor and Web Forms
3) C#/VB Console Application, Windows Scheduler, Windows Services
4) Entity Framework, Code First, LINQ, ADOdotNET
5) Web API, Web Service, REST, SOAP
6) ASP Classic / VBScript
7) MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird, Interbase, MS Access
8) Database stored procedures, triggers, indexes, views and functions
10) PSD to responsive HTML
11) Browser compatibility
12) PHP MySQL, CodeIgniter Framework
13) Able to debug, trace, maintain, expand and enhance existing application.
14) GIT, SVN, TFS
Daily communication through emails and chat in stakeholders, project managers, team lead and clients from the U.S. using the English language. I am confident enough that I am good in English language through written communication.
I have little experienced in SEO through Google Webmaster tools and meta tags HTML coding.
Technical skills Ionic Framework - Angular JS for hybrid mobile app (android, ios, windows phone). C#.NET/VB.NET for Desktop Application, Console Application (used for windows task scheduler) and Windows Service Application. Multi - Threading.
Social media skills (facebook, twitter, etc.) and email support.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.