Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Jul 5, 2017
Hired Full Time on Oct 31, 2018
I have done quite some product entries using different platforms. Basically what I do is to add/load products to their websites.
The task involves:
• Doing product research for a specific product description (if not provided)
• Adding short & long descriptions, adding prices & images
• Doing image editing using Photoshop when necessary
• Adding collection page for every finished collection - for managing category page.
• Managing category, I have to add collection description, meta tags, high res images for the collection page and adding all items under such collection.
My skills are not limited to product entry or product uploading, I can also do picture editing using Photoshop, web research, video creation, SEO and website analysis.
I am also into learning ecommerce business now. I do it by watching a lot of videos, step by step video tutorials, blogs, ebooks etc... This is definitely one of the best things I can offer to my future clients to build their business.
I am a self-starter, detail-oriented, fast-learner, positive, fun to work with and open to learn new skills.
I have 6 years working as a virtual assisant. I have done sourcing email leads, video creation using Animoto, bookmarking, SEO, article submission,
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.