I have 9 years in Ship Design, CAD 2D and 3D rendering, Project Management/Coordinator with a mixed experience in PV Design, HVAC, Construction estimation, VA with Microsoft Office, Gsuites, Adobe, Bluebeam, Photoshop, and Video editing. I am a good and hard-working employee and I always make it to the point that all the task that is given to me should be managed and done on time. I am very particular about work and time.
I can work well alone and I can work better with a team and I can also manage to multitask.
I have spent many years working in the Design field as a project-in-charge, and data management. Data entry and basic admin tasks are one of my usual job responsibilities in my past experiences. Databases that I have handled are Monday.com, salesforce, solflow, and an exclusive programs that we use before when I was working in a ship design construction company. I also have exceptional mathematics and computer skills. I am fluent in a number of data management systems and software.
Hi there! I am so pleased to welcome you to profile.
See below for my experiences and what I can offer. :)
Project Management/ Project-in-Charge/ CAD Operation
• Ensuring the quality and delivery of projects are on-time.
• Team Lead
• Project Coordinating
• Creating estimated man-hour quotation
• Propose kaizen or continuous idea for improvement in the work and the Company.
CAD Operator/ Designer
• Experience using MATES and CADMATIC to render 3D and 2D sections of vessel/ construction projects as per the working plan and revisions.
• Prepare detailed and precise profiles and quantities of drawing data of construction parts rendered from design software.
• Draft plans, drawings, and also estimates using AutoCAD.
PV Solar CAD Design
• Design PV layout on residential and commercial roofs using Aurora Solar and PV Sol.
• Design PV solar systems involving D-Rate, Load Calcs, Structural Calcs, and/or Wire Calcs for permittingpurposes.
• Will satisfy jurisdictional requirements in designs.
• Ensure that an account's information and all data for the project are correctly inputted into the system.
Customer Service Relation
• Non-Voice emails and messages
• Email management
Below are my skill sets and proficient in software:
*Construction parts estimation
*General Virtual Assistant
*PV Solar Design (Aurora Solar and PV Sol, can also do other solar design software)
I am also very-versatile so any job that comes are very welcome. :)
I have 9 years of experience working in a Ship Design/ Construction Company as a Design Engineer, Checker, and Project-in-Charge. As a Project-in-Charge my key role was leading a team of experienced designers, monitoring the progress of assigned works to designers, making sure delivery is on time and quality are met, and checking and confirming that all plans and revisions are applied to the project. Experienced using Project management platforms as well such as Monday.com, Salesforce, Solflow, and Enerflo.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.