Lawyers and Law Firm Administrative Support
- Create new matter in ProLaw
- Enter billing (time entry)
- Transcribe discovery questionnaires such as Product of Interrogatories, Product of Documents, and Request of Admission
- Organize, send & filling documents (client docs, electronic court files, and scanned mails)
- Alert creation in WestLaw, Courthouse news service
- Draft & send letters (status reports, acknowledgment letter, letter of representation, and retainers) on behalf of the attorneys.
Real Estate Support
- Assist with your listings
- Handle calls &
- Send out flyers with whats new in the market
- Update your social media accounts with what's hot and interesting articles that will suit your target audience
- Engage with followers and maintain efficiency in interaction rating and engagement.
- Create graphics/visuals/layout for your social media, webinars, blog, and presentation
- Audio editing for various recordings
- Cleaning unnecessary background noise, omitting long pauses, and putting title-based on its content.
Back Office Support
- Online research
- Data Entry
- Order fulfillment
Professional Skills: Administrative Assistant | Customer Support | Graphics Creation |
Knowledgeable in programs: ProLaw | Zoho | Buffer |MailChimp | PipelineDeals | ClientLook | Asana | Canva | Adobe Spark and etc.
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Working as a Virtual Assistant since 2016 handling clients from Law Insurance and Real Estate.
I have 5 years of experience working with a law insurance firm and 3 years of experience working with a real estate MLS company.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.