Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Feb 10, 2022
I have eight (8) years of experience in web and mobile applications development as a Software QA professional – mostly focused on manual testing for Agile teams.
I have experience / knowledgeable with:
- SDLC, testing activities: test management/test design/test execution/test analysis
- Software Development Methodologies: Agile
- Test case management tools:
MS Test Management, MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet
- Bug/Project management tools: JIRA, MS Visual Studio, LiquidPlanner
- Automation: Selenium IDE, WebDriver (3 months of experience)
- Team collaboration software: Slack, Zoom,
- OS: Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android
I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills, and eager to learn from others.
I'm responsible, proactive, and attentive to details.
I have good analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
I can efficiently work on multiple tasks (in a team or independently).
Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile. I'm looking forward to start working with you.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.