Over four years of extensive experience in the online freelancing industry, I have the skills and professional training to assist you with your daily tasks so that you can maximize your time and productivity. Wherein I possessed the following expertise;
- Virtual Assistant
- Admin Support
- Data Entry/Product Entry
- Ecommerce VA (M2E pro, Shopify, eBay, Amazon, Retail)
- On-page SEO
- Graphic Designing/Photo Editing (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom)
- Video Editor (Filmora, Adobe Premiere)
– A great self-learner with excellent research and excel skills.
– Comfortable with technology and savvy enough to research additional information that is necessary to perform job duties.
– Enjoy learning the use of new software and being able to pick up new tools quickly.
– Resolving administrative problems by coordinating the preparation of reports, analyzing data, and finding solutions.
– Delivering high-quality results while achieving strict deadlines is my top priority.
– Supervise and motivate staff to perform at their best.
– Attention to detail.
– Quick in learning new skills.
– Actually implements what is discussed.
– Execute tasks with minimal supervision.
– Honest and reliable.
I am available for new projects anytime. If you think we're a good fit, please contact me. Let us have a shared experience and I guarantee you I will do everything in my power to make it a positive one.
I look forward to working with you!
My knowledge and experience in marketing with my client's brand is to bring forward-thinking ideas to their consumer interaction plans. We channel best practices toward these ideas to harness and continue the growth of our industry.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.