- Experienced in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist both on-page and off-page optimization including technical
- Managed social media channels of different niches such as travel, beauty, services, and tech.
- Adept in Social Media Marketing of highly competitive niches.
- Provided superb General Virtual Assistance.
- Can also do some Front End Development in Wordpress
- Graphic Design in some web-based graphic design tool like Canva including some basic Photoshop experience.
- Proficient in Inbound Marketing as certified by Hubspot Academy to ensure the proper way of leading potential customers all the way to conversion by creating content designed to address the problems and needs of your ideal customers.
Provided excellent virtual assistance services to foreign clients suited to their needs and wants. Most tasks were about researching and compiling data, Event planning, and calendar management.
Articulate in the English language with great writing and communication skills. Experienced tutoring part-time during college. Writing scripts and SEO optimized descriptions for YouTube videos. Edited and optimized articles for blog content to ensure that it can be easily read and digested.
I have a year of experience of writing blog content, web page content, copywriting and editing. I also write content/scripts for YouTube videos and write SEO-optimized description.
I've been working for more than a year in the SEO world, helping individuals and businesses become visible on the internet. Social media marketing like Facebook marketing, YouTube marketing and Email marketing are some of the things I am an expert in. I created connections and reached out to the right people.
I've worked in the call center industry and learned how to properly and effectively give tech and phone support. Working as Virtual Assistant, I have gained the right skills to moderate content and social media including giving great email support.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.