Hi! I'm a Full Stack Shopify developer from the Philippines. When you want something to build and need help fro
But you only get to pick from 2 of the 3 choices: fast, cheap, and perfect.
* If you want it fast and cheap, it won't be perfect.
* If you want it fast and perfect, it won't be cheap.
* If you want it perfect and cheap, it won't be fast.
If you think I'm a good fit for your project, please let me know and I'd be happy to discuss further with you. :-)
To give you my story:
I have worked for digital agencies as a Shopify developer working on their client's brands by handling the backend and frontend development of their Shopify stores with top-notch quality and fast turn-around time in mind.
Since early 2019, I've specialized in Shopify theme development after taking a role in a US-based Shopify Plus partner agency building online stores from the ground up, working with custom codes and template modifications, building Theme Customizer via Schema blocks and sections programming with Shopify Liquid Templating (Ruby) as well as integrating third-party applications and plug-ins.
After diving deep into Shopify theme development, I am pursuing to deepen my knowledge in the Shopify ecosystem by learning and utilizing its powerful API to extend Shopify's features and functionalities through the modern technologies I have learned over the years.
-------- PROJECT EXPERIENCE -----
Full Stack Shopify Developer
US-based eCommerce Digital Agency
March 2019 – Present
Los Angeles, California, United States
A freelance Shopify developer specializing in web development for the Shopify platform. Exclusively understands how Shopify works and has extensive knowledge of payment gateways, POS, navigation, inventory systems, and checkout logic.
Responsible for specifying new application builds, creating new pages, new templates, new sections, new features, and configuring Shopify.
Working on multiple new and existing projects, assisting in identifying and resolving bugs, implementing cross-browser compatibility, and conducting performance and code maintenance.
Helping businesses implement any feature they need to launch their next Shopify e-commerce store to manage and grow their business.
• Optimized Images and Enhanced Brand Content designs for product listings, interactive user interfaces in accordance with the company’s branding and business needs.
• Converted UI designs into functional web interfaces using Shopify liquid templates and a variety of programming languages.
• Responsible for end-to-end website development from design decisions to update releases.
• Organized git code management for tracking and compiling code changes for the production stage.
• Implemented applicable and related web technologies and design trends for website improvements and maintenance.
• Coordinated with departments for various website improvements such as SEO, marketing, and sales.• Worked closely with upper management for special development requests and improvements.
• Tracked web performance using user testing tools i.e Hotjar, FB Pixels, and Google Analytics
Tools and technologies used in developing the e-commerce platform:
• Shopify APIs (AJAX, Storefront, Product),
• Liquid (Shopify templating language)
• ReCharge App Theme Editor / Customized Customer Dashboard Portal
• REST API, JSON, AJAX
• Shopify CLI and ThemeKit (Shopify Theme Development Kit)
• Front End WorkFlow Automation (WebPack)
• CSS3, SASS, LESS
• Git, Github, and Continuous Integration Deployment
• and other 3rd party apps integration
Software Developer | OIC Software Development Division Chief
City Government Unit
Oct 2013 – Dec 2018
A public servant and key contributor to lead the Software Development Division in designing, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining tailor-fit software solutions to local inter-agency offices.
Primarily involves analyzing how well software, hardware, and the wider IT system fit the local inter-agency offices' and their clients' needs. Write requirements for new systems and implement them and monitor their effectiveness.
Engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which includes:
- Gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements
- Responding to outages and creating application system models
- Participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs
- Interact with third-party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives
Tools and technologies used:
- PHP 7 for Backend Programming Language
- CodeIgniter and Laravel Frameworks
- jQuery JS Library and VueJS Framework for Frontend Development
- MySQL/MariaDB for Databases
- Apache for Server
- XAMPP for Local Development
- CPanel/WHM and Virtual Private Server for Hosting and Deployment
- XAMPP for Local Development
- Git for Code Version Control Management
- Trello for Tasks Project Management
- FileZilla for File Transfer Tool
I've worked as a Webmaster in the Local Government Unit. My job involves doing what I love, developing new fantastic websites/web apps, mobile apps, desktop software, customer relationship management (CRM) application, and content management systems (CMS).
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.