I have worked for an SEO company as a content writer for 10 years now. I was promoted to senior writer, team leader and senior editor after a few years. My job
as a team leader was to assign topics that are relevant to the various clients/websites we cater for. I was also the one in-charge in editing/proofreading the articles created by other writers.
As an editor, I proofread/edit articles done by other writers. I check for grammatical errors, typos, sentence construction, coherence and originality.
I also have experience in data entry. I was tasked to search for contacts in LinkedIn using a specific criteria. I input every contact's details on an Excel sheet and then send it to the client.
Qualifications and Core Competencies
• Proficient in writing high-quality content designed for the Web and for Search Engine Optimization purposes
• Adept in creating content for social media platforms
• Highly experienced in editing/proofreading content ensuring they are easily understood by the intended audience
• Adept in the use of the following computer applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and other MS Office applications; Windows Movie Maker, Web applications, and other computer tools
• 7+ years of experience as a senior content writer/editor
• Capable of working with tight project deadlines and dealing with stress
• Works well with little to no supervision and able to work under pressure
• Displays initiative and resourcefulness
• Success- and results-driven
• Excellent research skills
• Able to work individually or as part of a team
• Keen attention to detail
Areas of Expertise
• Web content writing (original)
• Search engine optimized article writing
• Blog post writing
• Company profile writing
• Rewriting / Paraphrasing
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.