Degree holder in BA Interdisciplinary Studies with 5 years of corporate work experience with main focus on Real Estate Research. Experienced in conducting research both for USA and Australia Real Estate businesses.
The following are my areas of expertise:
1) Research Analyst (Real Estate)
• Create Preliminary Research Reports and Due Diligence Reports
• Comparative Market Analysis / Comparable Sales Analysis
• Conduct Real Estate Market Research (Commercial & Residential)
• Property Valuation | Real Estate Appraisal
• Running Comps
• MLS Search Listings
• Assessor's Parcel Number (APN)search
• Determine ARV, Median and Average Sale and Rent Price
• Title Examination/Analysis - Examining court documents such as Mortgage, Liens, Deed, Quitclaim, Lis pendens
• Property Tax Records Search
Tools, Sites, Softwares used:
- Zillow, Redfin, FSBO, MLS
- GIS Maps, Google Earth Pro, Google Maps, Nearmaps, US/AU Zoning Maps, ABS Maps
- Pricefinder, RPData, Cordell Connect
- NETR Online
- County Assessor's Tax / Property Tax Records Search
- Google Docs, Google Sheets, GSuite, Google Slides, OneDrive, GDrive
- Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- OnShape CAD
- Trello, Slack, Zoom, Loom
I have more than 3 years experience as an HR Coordinator/Administrative Officer. I've worked for an international company based in the US. They operate in 36 countries and has more than 36 branches worldwide.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.