Looking for full-time work (6 hours/day)
at $8.00/hour ($1,056.00/month)
September 20th, 2023 (7 days ago)
July 2nd, 2016
As an Executive VA:
2. Calendar Management
3. Creates SOPs and Frameworks
4. Manages CRM - Follow up Boss (FUB), GoHighLevel (GHL), kvCore
6. Creates funnel and landing pages in Kajabi.
7. Creates mini vlogs on
8. Project Management - Wrike and ClickUp
9. Uses the following system/tools:
As a Real Estate Appraiser VA:
1. Contact access providers via google voice to set up an appointment.
2. Research and apply to Appraisal Management Companies.
3. File Management
4. Reply to
5. Update Appraisal Orders
10. Apex Sketch
As a Virtual Assistant:
1. Cancels subscription in Kajabi and Stripe.
2. Accepting members to FB group.
3. Calendar management
4. Contact clients using google voice and
5. Setting appointments
7. Organizing data in the Google spreadsheet
8. Social Media Management
- Creating content ideas
- Posting and engaging
9. Wrike - Project Management Software and Tool
10. Follow-up Boss
1. Fulfill orders/add tracking details to customers' orders.
As an Etsy Product Lister and Customer Support:
1. List products on Etsy from an e-commerce store.
2. Update product details.
3. Doing simple product image edits.
4. Customer support/service.
5. Process orders in the Shopify-built store and AliExpress.
6. Issues refunds to customers.
7. Update tracking details to customer orders.
8. Create sales and coupons.
9. Cancels orders.
10. Handles open cases.
As an E-commerce (Dropshipping - Lazada) VA:
1. Search Product
2. Edit Product Images
3. Writes Product Description
4. Uploads Product
As an IT Staff:
2. Doing data entry and clerical works (MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
3. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop (layout banners, tarpaulins, posters, brochures)
4. Computer technical support (Troubleshooting computer hardware and software applications, assembling and disassembling computers)
5. Configure and setup computer network (IP addresses, server (free Network-Attached Storage) and Windows server
6. Instruct computer users (how to operate programs/ software applications)
7. Supporting computer users in doing basic troubleshooting in their computer problems.
1. Social Media Management (Hootsuite, FB Content Scheduling)
3. Google suites
4. Google Adwords (Basic)
5. Audio Transcription
1. Good in English Communication
2. Can work under pressure
3. Can work under minimal supervision
4. Reliable and Trustworthy
5. Submit tasks on and before the deadline.
6. Hungry to learn.
Through these, I was developed to be a problem-solver and to never give up on things until it was fully done and perfectly complete. I can adapt to any type of job and willing to improve myself in areas that I'm not yet capable of.Take the courage to trust me and I will give my best. Thank you!
Experience: Less than 6 months
Experience: Less than 6 months
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.