Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Feb 22, 2021
Hired Full Time on Nov 15, 2022
Hired Full Time on Nov 29, 2022
Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $9.00/hour ($1584/month)
University Of Saint La Salle - Bachelors Degree in Marketing Management
May 20th, 2023 (15 days ago)
July 1st, 2016
I've been working online as a virtual assistant / generalist since 2016. I started as a virtual assistant for a tech company off
Currently, I am a GoHighLevel Specialist with an intimate understanding of how the system works to get you to your business goals.
I've used GHL since March 2021.
In my opinion, it is the most powerful all-in-one marketing tool for any digital marketing agency. The automation on GoHighLevel is incredible, plus it keeps improving day by day. I've had the pleasure of learning how to use this system as well as improving my skills because of it.
What I can do in GHL:
- Workflows and Automations
- Triggers setup
- Pipeline/Opportunities management
- Calendar setup
- Forms & Survey creation
- Account and Client management
- Basic integrations (connecting social accounts & making sure they integrate with GHL)
- Website/Funnel Building (using the given templates, this is VERY basic with no coding)
- Familiar with connecting domains (recently learned how to do this, for more technical stuff, you may need a specialist)
- Technical Support Support
- Client Management & Onboarding
- Zapier & Webhooks (basic), alternatively, Pabbly
- Organization Tools Management (GSuite, Monday, Google Drive, Quip, Harvest, etc)
- CRM Management (Klaviyo, Mailchimp, ClickFunnels, Kajabi, etc)
- Canva image assets designing
- Filmora Video Editing
- Basic Bookkeeping (QBO & Xero)
Tools & Systems I've used/familiar with:
- Google Drive, Notion, Quip (documentation)
- Asana, Trello, Monday, ClickUp (task management)
- Harvest (time tracking)
- Wise, Veem (payment transfer tool)
- WordPress WooCommerce/AutomateWoo, Shopify (e-Commerce platform)
- Google Analytics, Metorik
- GoDaddy, NameCheap (domain registrar)
- Microsoft Teams
- Twilio, SMS-iT
- SendinBlue, MailChimp, Klaviyo
- Google Ads, FB Ads (familiar, not an expert)
- Google My Business
What I can't do just yet:
- CSS or coding (you will need a specialist for this)
- Expert web building - anything outside of drag and drop, that has to do with code in web building, is beyond me. You will need a specialist for those special customizations in GHL
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.