Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Dec 10, 2018
• Embedded System Technologies
- embedded system programming (PICmicro, Raspbian, Embedded C, C++)
- Electronic circuit design
- System integration - Sensor development for meteorological telemetry
- Data logger development
• Web development applications and other programming languages
• Data Analytics
- Python language for Automation, Machine learning and Data analytics
- IBM Watson
• Server Management and cloud server management
- Highly knowledgeable in Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Ubuntu Server setup, configuration and maintenance operations
• GIS and Remote Sensing Applications
- Highly knowledgeable in GIS and Web GIS mapping
- GIS applications for disaster mitigation and preparedness
- Highly knowledgeable using Leaflet maps, Geoserver, QGIS, PostGIS
• Instrumentation and control
- Certified Instrumentation and Control Servicing NCII (National Certificate level II)
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.