I have worked previously with COGHLAN DUFFY & CO LAW (Australia) and JIMENEZ LAW LLP (USA) as a Virtual Legal Executive. My responsibilities are as follows:
1. Reformatted commercial contracts in particular as well as all other contracts as instructed.2. Explored and identified companies to provide them with the firm’s secretarial services based on the criteria given by the firm. 3. Recorded board minutes of any decisions or action items arising out of the Board discussion of some client companies.4. Supported organizational goals by providing quality customer service, participating in performance improvement efforts and demonstrated a commitment to teamwork and cooperation.5. Provided administrative support to the lawyers of the firm on all legal tasks.6. Provided administrative support for the WC/Leave Management Unit. 7. Performed complex administrative work with an emphasis on claims, reports, presentation, material preparation, control of department calendars, development and distribution of meeting agendas and minutes, file controls, and assistance with functional operations as required.8. Interacted with both internal and external clients and ensured accurate dissemination of information on behalf of the attorneys, risk managers and workers' compensation and leave management staff.
I also previously worked with Shopping Expert (
1. Assist customers in resolving any issues as regards products and delivery
2. Utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies
3. Communicate effective solutions for a particular issue given
4. Meet or exceed the quality and productivity goals assigned by management
5. Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency for
6. Follow company policies and processes in order to process customer requests appropriately
7. Proactively communicate system and process issues and customer feedback trends to management
I previously worked with Indigo Atlantic, a Singapore based company as a full time virtual Executive Assistant. My job scopes are the following:
1. Coordinating on recruitment
2. Coordinating with various offices/employees in different countries
3. Coordinating with various service providers & suppliers
4. Introduction to all the suppliers/ Service providers
5. Scheduling meetings/appointments & managing daily calendars of the directors
6. Calendar overview / RD & MD calendar integration / scheduling of the appointments
7. Booking of flights and hotels
8. Downloading credit card statements - marking out personal expenses
I have worked previously with Salefreaks. My job is to sell their software online wherein I helped eBay sellers to make money out of their unused monthly selling limits on eBay in a fast, simple and easy way! In a nutshell I helped clients to buy low on Amazon, sell high on eBay and build a fortune by doing it at
I assisted clients from finding & sourcing hot items, to listing them into their store, repricing them to maximize their profit to beat their competitors and even fulfilling the order for them.
I have worked in Singapore for three (3) law firms. The firms and job scope are as follows:
1. Sterling Law Corporation
In Singapore , every time you buy or sell a property, It is a legal must to go to a conveyancing law firm so that all of the documents can be legally done as what was provided in the Singapore Land Registration System etc.. The documents must be registered in the said agencies and the latter will record it accordingly.
a. I was assigned to process legal documents for all land transactions involving
private, public, commercial and industrial properties within the service standards, as well as ensure the accuracy and reliability of Singapore Land Registration System .
b. I was also involved with the member of the public as well as solicitors in the conveyancing process.
c. I also dealt with other ministries and agencies on the land registration matters.
Godwin Campos LLC
Unlike in the Philippines, divorce is not practiced as declared by the Supreme Court. However in Singapore, if the the couples decided to part ways as it would be impossible for the marriage to work out, divorce is the solution. Basically, for the first part, the Court will grant the divorce as an Interim Judgment (IJ). Then, the Court will settle with regard to the ancillary matters, e.g. maintenance, and access for the children and division of the matrimonial home.
a. I generated suitable client care correspondence by giving sound advice to clients as regards family law matters.
b. I addressed and collaborated with counsels to develop strategies on all litigation cases.
c. I drafted legal letters to clients and to some agencies for information and updates regarding particular cases.
d. I wrote Affidavit of Assets and Means as well as Written Submission for the Court hearings.
3. Gabriel Law Corporation
a. I did research for shipping and admiralty law regarding some big cases.
b. Electronic filing of cases on Singapore's E-litigation.
c. I prepared and manage correspondence, reports and documents, and
d. I liaise with Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) pertaining to arbitration cases. One of the cases which I did was for one of the biggest 5-star hotel in Singapore regarding Sales and Purchase Agreement.
I have 6 years experience in Singapore Law Firms. In the Philippines, I've worked with banks and multinational companies and it was my stepping stone in working abroad.
I have 15 years experience with English as it is our main language in law school. After I finished the said degree, I have worked with the government, companies and proceeded to work in Singapore.
I have worked for 10 years experience in writing as I was required to write in the government particularly in DILG. Of course working in law firms need tons of writing jobs.
I have 6 years experience in marketing and sales as I have worked in Negros Navigation for 2 years and 4 years in Citibank and bank of America.
I have 2 years worked in advertising as we advertised our travel promotions in Negros Navigation.
I have 2 years experience with finance and management. I have worked with Negros Navigation after finishing my pre law degree. One of my duties are Financial Management and Business Plans.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.