Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $10.00/hour ($1760/month)
May 15th, 2023 (14 days ago)
February 15th, 2016
Creating visually unique designs is my top priority. With 10 years of experience as an Advanced Photoshop Designer, helping many companies Stand out with many factors in their businesses, helping individuals achieve their Photoshop needs, including managing and executing composite, eCommerce, lifestyle, and artistic design requests.
WHAT I do:
-Maintain image quality and standards including editing or retouching a high volume of assigned products/photos of customers.
-Creating realistic composite or scenery based on the customer's request.
- Bringing life to the old and damaged Photos by enhancing the details of the face, restoring colors, and clarity.
- Design/Layout the Album for weddings, birthdays, travel, coffee table, and any kind of Photo album
- Creating an attractive Youtube thumbnail
- Experts in creating mock-ups of Custom Pet and People portraits (Renaissance)
- Any kind of Photo Manipulation
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work quickly without sacrificing overall image quality.
- Strong visual skills with attention to detail and an eye for consistency and color.
- Knowledgeable in using Photoshop CS with an understanding of clipping paths, hair extraction, curves, levels, color balance, masking, actions, and other various tools and adjustments.
WHAT I use:
- Adobe Photoshop (CC, 2022)
- Adobe Camera Raw
What I offer:
-Quality and Fast WORK
- Reasonable rates
- Can start Immediately
Because I had enough experience in this field, I always want to continue to grow through the development of new products, ideas, and techniques and learn new skills.
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.