1. Search profitable items on different suppliers like, Walmart, Home Depot, Overstock, Bed Bath and Beyond and the likes
2. I will then search the product if it exist in Amazon, if the item is found, I will then compute if there would be a profit in selling the item from the supplier to
3. I will then list the item to the seller central through add
4. I add the item to an inventory checker called sku grid for the item to be monitored in terms of stock and in stock
5. I also upload items on appeagle for competitive repricing.
Aside from listing, I also do the following
1. Order processing and order confirmation
2. Manage return, refund, and answer customer
I have 5 year experience as Amazon Product Listing/Inventory Assistant. and Processing Ordered.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.