Looking for full-time work (6 hours/day)
at $4.00/hour ($528/month)
June 4th, 2023 (today)
February 19th, 2023
1. Knowledge of video editing software: The most fundamental skill for a video editor is knowing how to use editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro
2. Attention to detail: A video editor must have an eye for detail, ensuring that the video flows smoothly and is free of errors or inconsistencies.
3. Creativity: Creativity is key when it comes to video editing. A good editor should be able to come up with innovative ideas for transitions, effects, and overall video style.
4. Time management: Meeting deadlines is crucial in the video editing industry, so a video editor must be able to manage their time effectively and work efficiently.
5. Communication: Effective communication with clients, collaborators, and tea
6. Color grading and correction: A good editor should have knowledge of color grading and correction techniques to ensure that the video looks professional and aesthetically pleasing.
7.Sound editing: Audio is just as important as video in the final product, so an editor must be able to edit and mix audio to achieve the desired sound.
8. Understanding of different video formats and codecs: It's important to know the different types of video formats and codecs to ensure that the final product is delivered in the correct format and size for the intended platform.
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.