Looking for part-time work (4 hours/day)
at $14.49/hour ($1275.12/month)
April 20th, 2023 (44 days ago)
February 16th, 2023
• Learn the ins and outs of photovoltaic technology and net metering systems
• Create preliminary designs using design templates or outside sales reps
• Generate and prepare construction documents for residential and commercial solar projects using AutoCAD, draw plan views, details, etc.
• Create bill of material for projects
• Follow established drafting procedures
• Maintain scheduled project milestones and deadlines
• Proof & redline drafting designs
• Complete AHJ revisions/corrections for permitting Design support for Project Managers to fulfill any necessary system upgrades/repairs
• Some data entry and administrative support
• Reviewed and corrected electrical design as required.
• Collaborated effectively with engineering team
• Earned client approval through development of systems.
• Submitted approved electrical drawing to client.
• Other Responsibilities:
o Maintain computers/laptops in good condition
o Hardware and Software troubleshooting and repair
o Network troubleshooting and fault analysis
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.