I'm a graduate of B.S. Accountancy and a Certified Public Accountant. I've worked as an Accounts Payable accountant at a private company for almost about 5
Recently, I took up an online training course for Xero accounting system to open myself up for more
1. Creation of Chart of Accounts
2. Transition of accounting balances from previous accounting system to new accounting system
3. Importing of bank accounts
4. Importing of supplier and customer contacts
5. Recording of receipt transactions
6. Creation of bills in the system
7. Bank reconciliation
8. Payroll processing
9. Activity statement preparation
10. VAT/GST audit review
11. Superannuation review and lodgment
12. Month-end account balances reconciliation
13. Other accounting/bookkeeping services as needed
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.