Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Jan 10, 2023
- Record and maintain financial transactions related to real estate, including rent payments, property purchases, and property sales.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable for the real estate company, including sending invoices, collecting payments, and managing expenses.
- Track Rental Income/Expenses on a per property basis
- Track Flip Property Income/Expense in Project and do inventory when flip that is not sold within a year
- Generate a Weekly Report of expenses for Flip properties
- Reconcile accounts and ensure that all transactions are recorded accurately.
- Generate financial reports such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Assist in the creation and management of budgets for the real estate company.
- Provide support during audits of the company's financial records.
“My business would not be able to go forward if it was not for them”
Gaurab - AdhikariSEE MORE REAL RESULTS
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.