Highly efficient, dedicated and skilled professional.
2+ years in the Customer Service industry managing phone, chat and
1+ year experience in Data Administration and Classroom Management.
Worked at the Department of Education in Bulacan, Central Luzon from January 2021 - July 2022 as a public high school teacher. I handled Creative Nonfiction, Reading and Writing Skills in English subjects. My responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Reviewed curriculum and devised alternate approaches to presenting lessons to increase student understanding.
* Assisted struggling students to maintain progress levels by designing individualized lesson plans focused on areas for improvement.
* Graded and evaluated student assignments, papers and course work.
* Met with administrators and department team members to work on curriculum planning and assessment methods.
* Devised and implemented strategies to create and maintain cohesive school community within a virtual classroom setting.
Worked at DISH Network under Concentrix from January 2020 - February 2021 as a Customer Support Representative. My responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Collaborated with supervisors to escalate and address customer inquiries or technical issues.
* Answered incoming calls from residential customers on their DISH Network products.
* Assisted customers with product selection based on stated needs, proposed use and budget.
* Activated accounts for clients interested in new services.
* Assisted customers in identifying issues and explained solutions to restore service and functionality.
Prior to that, I was working as a Bank Disputes Analyst and Customer Care Manager at Barclays US under Alorica from July 2018 - January 2020. My tasks include the following:
* Research credit card disputes and build dispute cases to recover funds for merchants using proprietary software.
* Validate appropriate data from internal and third-party systems and ensure an appropriate course of action is being pursued.
* Ensure accurate and appropriate responses to disputes. * Monitor disputed transactions for possible fraudulent activity.
* Serve customers by resolving product and service problems.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.