- Extensive experience in fund management and familiarity with bank operations.
- I can also do administrative work.
Here are my key highlights:
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Understanding accounting best practices
• Data entry skills
• High attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Produce work with a high level of accuracy
• Professionalism and organization skills
• Associates degree or at least one year of experience
• Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
• Update and maintain the general ledger
• Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system
• Recording of debits and credits
• Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers
• Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions
• Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements
• Monitor any variances from the projected budget
• Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and auditing principles, A/P, A/R, payroll, general ledger postings, invoicing, taxation issues, and regulatory compliance guidelines.
• Expertise in developing and delivering monthly, quarterly, and annual Profit and Loss statements and Balance Sheets for management within strict deadlines.
• Keen ability to analyze cost control, providing timely and frequent financial information that supports corporate goals and objectives
• Proven ability to identify and implement improvements to streamline processes and increase efficiency and productivity.
• Excellent technology skills; proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint), QuickBooks & Xero.
Extensive experience in fund management and familiar with bank operations for 8 years.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.