Hi there! I'm
I can help you if:
1. You need a website, ecommerce site or sales funnel (or if you're having problems with your existing site)
2. You need a web app for your small/medium-sized business (I'd love to help with your business digital transformation!)
3. You need to automate your processes or integrate to 3rd party systems
Or maybe you just have a really cool project that you need an amazing dev to work with to turn your ideas into reality?
BELOW IS A LIST OF PLATFORMS, SKILLS, LANGUAGES AND TOOLS I USE
- WordPress (Custom Theme/Function Development, Elementor, WPBakery, Avada, Custom Post Types/Fields, 3rd Party Integrations, Site Speed Optimization, WooCommerce, Headless CMS Setup + Custom API)
- ClickFunnels (Sales Funnel, Split Testing, Conversion Rate Optimization)
- Hubspot (Custom Template for Landing Page and Blogs, Forms API Integration)
- Shopify/Thinkific (Custom Theme Development with Liquid)
- Wix (Custom Code and Integrations using Velo)
- On-page Optimization
- Speed Optimization
- Familiarity with Off-page SEO
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager Setup
- Integromat /
- Go High Level
- HTML / HTML5
- CSS / CSS3 / SASS
- JS / ES6 / jQuery
- Angular 8+ (Rxjs, NgRx)
- NX Monorepo
Backend Development and Database
- C#, ASP.NET Core API/MVC
- Entity Framework Core ORM / Dapper Micro ORM
- MSSQL and MySQL
- PHP, Laravel API with Eloquent ORM
- Slim Microframework
Development tools and Platforms
- Amazon (S3, CloudFront, RDS, ElasticBeanstalk)
- Azure (DevOps, AppService)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
I love coding as I really love learning new things but I also love teaching others, which I do for free during weekends. I've been developing websites and systems for 5 years now professionally and my goal is to make an impact to businesses and also to those who are struggling to learn programming. I see helping others as changing the world of people I'm helping.
I started as a Junior Developer in an IT Solutions Startup and was able to get the highest technical rating during the hiring process out of 210 applicants in spite of being a graduate from small unknown school. I worked in my first company for 3 years. During my first year I was able to speak in Microsoft Philippines about Blazor through PHINUG (
I got hired as a Senior Developer at Accenture and was assigned as Lead POC during the training period and handled 50+ resources. I was deployed to an international Fintech project and the only Filipino in the team and it was a humbling experience working with amazing and talented people.
I've recently started working as a freelancer as I felt like corporate life wasn't for me and my first client was an all-women team where I've learned more about sales funnels, marketing, automation and optimizing conversions. I learned a lot about myself too and the experience made me feel more "human" than a cog in a machine. I've learned the importance of a good environment/team, how to balance my life, appreciate what I have and doing things not just for myself as my mentor used to always tell me "If we're not doing this, we're doing the world a disservice".
In the past 12 months, I've worked with at least 6 businesses and I've been continuously growing. I've also enrolled to a bunch of online courses and also bought more than 2 dozen books about programming, leadership, self-development, digital marketing and business.
I am confident I can pretty much do anything... but not everything :)
Something I look forward on doing soon is Web3 and Blockchain development as well as looking for ways how to apply and utilize my tech knowledge to Marketing and Business.
STILL HESITANT ABOUT HIRING ME?
Below is an unsolicited LinkedIn recommendation from a recent project:
"I had experience working with
In the project, Jay led a team of 3+ developers and proved himself to be a wonderful manager. He is diligent, responsible and has the ability to quickly adapt to the changing desires of the client.
He is a real multi-tool among developers and I was lucky to observe how quickly he finds solutions to the tasks at hand, learning new skills when necessary."
I am aware that this is for skills summary. Sometimes I just do what I think is best and do things differently. Obviously not everyone will read this and I don't wanna work with everyone anyway.
You can check my LinkedIn profile here to learn more:
Or you can have a 30-minute meeting with me to get to know me and see if we can work together (or we just connect too for now if not, that works too)
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.