A dedicated, proactive, and creative problem-solver individual seeking a full-time position in
virtual assistance where knowledge and skills can be utilized, contributing in the
organization's overall efficiency and increased productivity. Well-organized, dependable, and
ability to master new technology. Team player, can work alone but can also work with people
AREA OF EXPERTISE
*Amazon Product Research
*Social Media M
Google Workspace, MS Office, Communication tools, Calendly, Slack, Airtable, Last Pass, AZInsight, Sell Mission, SellerAmp SAS, Jungle scout sales estimator, Scout, DS Amazon Quickview, Keepa, RevSeller, ASIN Fetcher, Ytel dialer, Mailchimp
I have 3 years of experience as a Project Coordinator.
1. I helped Project Managers in managing their projects.
2. Responsible for ensuring the schedule, budget, and details of the given task are well organized.
3. Communicate with different Departments to keep everyone on board about the project.
4. Performing administrative duties
5. Sometimes I do the payroll and handle petty cash vouchers for employees.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.