• Search Engine Optimization
• Social Media Marketing
• WordPress Website Set-up and Basic Design
• E-commerce Management (Shopify, WooCommerce)
• Virtual Assistance
• Web Content Writing
• Knowledge in the use of Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster Tools
• Knowledge in using Social Media Scheduling Tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social)
• Knowledge in using team and tasks management tools such as Asana and Trello
• Data Entry and Research
• Lead Generation
• Photo Editing (with help of online photo editing tools like Canva, etc.)
Writing has always been my passion. Writing for the web entails a different discipline, but 5 years of writing for online consumption allowed me to flex my styles according to the needs of the readers.
I wrote for the Australian edition of the International Business Times covering topics on entertainment, tech, health, and current events.
My 10 years of experience in the digital marketing industry span on projects that involves content creation, digital marketing strategy, social media management, SEO, and email marketing.
I've helped businesses in our locality leverage the benefits of the internet that brought about real store traffic and sales. I'm always on the lookout for online work opportunities where I can continue to learn and enhance my skills.
I have experience managing developers and assisting them in the design, content uploading, and onpage optimization process. I can work well with Elementor and Divi builders and can complete a website using these tools.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.