Software Developer(web) with 5 years of professional working experience. Started mainly as a back-end developer then transitioned into full-stack developer and currently specializing in e-commerce/cms store development.
Experienced in creating different ways to build complex business solutions in order to resolve client issues and aligned with them to meet their requirements at a reasonable price.
My goal is to provide value to my clients by delivering quality business solutions, driving sales, clear communication, quick turn around time, and bringing my client's ideas to life.
The services I offer for Shopify and Shopify Plus clients
are the following:
- Full shopify store setup
- Payments integrations (Default or Custom)
- Google Ads ( Analytics & Tag Manager)
- Customized page for legal (Refund Policy, Privacy, Policy, Shipping Policy and Terms of Services)
- Setup or re-design paid or premade themes according to client requirements (Figma or Adobe XD, and Invisio)
- Manage products(collections, photos, descriptions, variants, metafields, customized metafields, tags, and etc)
- Implement apps
- Custom implementation of apps with APIs
- Setup Tag manager, Google
- Implement features such as customized multiple collections, tags, and price range products
filtering in collection page
- Replicate and resolve issues on existing themes
- Develop a back-end app linked to shopify store
- Site speed optimization (Metrics, Google Insights, etc...)
- Continuous maintenance and support
- Shopify online store 2.0 migration
- Git integration and project workflow
Technology stack I currently posses for eCommerce development(Shopify)
- Liquid Templating
- Themekit and Shopfy CLI
I'd be more than happy to offer you my services, so feel free to reach out to me for an interview.
Thank you for your time reading.
Let's get your projects done today!
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.