August 2022 - Present MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR (FREELANCE)
- Full-time Marketing Communications Coordinator for a St. Louis-based Luxury Fashion Brand
- Overall Marketing Lead, Strategist, and Copywriter
- Brainstorming, Copywriting, Coordination with design team, Setup, and Evaluation of
- Brainstorming, Research, Copywriting, and Setup of Public Relations Outreach Campaigns.
- Brainstorming, promotion, and implementation of D2C Marketing Promotions
- Copywriting for website product pages
- Customer Service
- Monthly Marketing Reviews
- Knowledgeable in Mailshake and Klaviyo
Apr 2021- May 2022 BRAND ASSISTANT II – CAKES, CRACKERS, WAFERS, AND PRETZELS SEGMENT, BAKERY CATEGORY, UNIVERSAL ROBINA CORPORATION PHILIPPINES
- Works on all brand-building initiatives concerning Bakery segments assigned.
- Looks after the financial health of the segments and their brands.
- Involved in planning and developing new products for Cakes and product relaunches for Crackers by working with various cross-functional teams. Prepared decks and documents related to new product launch presented and routed to top management.
- Planned and implemented the ATL and digital nationwide campaigns Quake
Overload and Cream-O Cake Bar Choco in 2021 and Q1 2022, as well as Club Knots in Q1 2022 in a timely manner.
- Works closely with media and creative partners in the planning, development,
execution, and monitoring of campaigns.
- Rolled out various sampling activities to raise awareness and trial, and
launched bundling activities, both in-store and on e-commerce, to sustain
- Closely coordinated with planning to ensure that stocks for SKUs,
including RMs & PMs, are available.
- Prepared monthly flash sales reports to regularly check up on the
sales performance of the segment.
- Exposed to various data sources (Nielsen RTA, Kantar BHT, GUM) as well
as research studies (Idea Screeners, Design Thinking Workshop, TURF, etc.)
for monitoring brand and/or competitor performance, brand health, portfolio
extensions, and other market research needs.
Sep 2018- Apr 2021 BRAND ASSOCIATE- SNACKS CATEGORY, LIWAYWAY MARKETING CORPORATION PHILIPPINES
You may view my full resume here:
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.