- Always a performer in every work/job assigned to.
- Competent in speaking/writing Filipino and English
- Very good in researching/investigating
- Multi-tasker; Good judgment in making decisions; Have high attention to details
- Very good in analyzing a given situation, and a problem solver
- Computer literate (Windows, Mac, and Linux)
- Proficient in using Mac computer, iOS devices, and other devices
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willing to learn and a fast learner, analytic thinker
- Can work independently and effectively even if under pressure
I have no direct experience as a Virtual Assistant, but all my work experiences are back office jobs that require multi-tasking skills, and high attention to details.
I am an English major graduate, and English is always being used in any corporate setting. I've worked with several companies already.
No work experience on this, but part of my major in college.
I was part of sales where we qualify leads that our sales representative call.
I have experience in mostly non-voice customer support.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.