Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $8.00/hour ($1408/month)
May 24th, 2023 (5 days ago)
March 3rd, 2022
For SEO, what I usually do:
- Audit and evaluate the site
- Perform competitor analysis and KW research
- Based on the discussed goals, set KPIs and create SEO Action Items
- Setup monitoring tools (GA, GSC, SEmrush/Ahrefs)
- Submit an updated sitemap and review the website’s structure- Add appropriate schemas and set proper canonical tags
- Fix technical SEO errors and warnings flagged by our SEO tools (SEMrush/Ahrefs)
- KW Mapping and Content planning (including creating content briefs for the writers)
- Drafting submitted content and optimizing them on the CMS
- Implementation of other SEO Action Items identified
- Interlinking and selecting proper anchor texts for the links
- Checking relevant Featured Snippets and adding them to our Content Calendar so we can get them
- Setting SEO-optimized headings and checking content cannibalization
- Speed and performance audit and implementation of the recommended course of action
- Checking the CTAs on the site to make sure they are optimized for conversion
- Off-page SEO (finding high DA sites to link to and building actual links)
- Reporting (weekly/monthly)
- Strategy adjustments based on the results.
Among the SEO tools I have used are:
- SEMrush / Ahrefs
- Screaming Frog, MOZ
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Data Studio
- Yoast / RankMath
- PMS Trello, Mondays- Others
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.