Full stack WordPress Developer and Administrator here, designing and administering websites for over 10 years now with knowledge and job experience in
• Developing effective design strategies.
• Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling client website.
• Attuned into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them needed by the current operations and activities of the sites being administered.
( That includes knowledge in CSS, PHP HTML, MYSQL, Bootstrapping, Back office management ie Plesk CPANEL).
Meanwhile in retrospect with previous working experiences on different multinational companies, was able to amalgamate corporate visions and its strategies that translates business strategies into maximum profits, commensurate with the best interest of shareholders, customers, employees, and the public.
With a technical background in electrical and telecommunications implementation in the field satellite and mobile communication and has been a part and influenced the many discussions of the service standardization from ERMES to GSM during the mid 90’s . Has acquired expertise in business development that spans from Asia , the Middle East, Europe and in Northern America.
Very knowledgeable of domestic and international telecommunications regulations with a proven track record of implementing the necessary controls to ensure
A passionate lover of Table Tennis both in playing and coaching ( Certified Coach Level1 ITTF - PTTF) and strongly advocates the many benefits of playing Table tennis in the workplace. Current IT , Social Media & High Performance Consultant for the Philippine Table Tennis Federation.
Previous Corporate Experiences
VGENT GROUP OF COMPANIES – PROTRADE 2009 –2010
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (
* Led senior management business-level discussion and decisions involving business vision and strategy, enterprise-level decisions, standardization of best practices, and project governance oversight.
* Managed external and consultative functions for both the company and the its sister companies holding company, shareholders, and partners.
* Conducted regular risk assessments and quality assurance reviews to evaluate compliance with requirements and to identify potential gaps in policies, procedures and business processes.
* Developed strategies to improve non-performing loans, reduced delinquencies, maximized recoveries and minimized losses. Identified potential problem credits and provided guidance to staff in restructuring the credit and/or minimizing losses.
* Since Protrade Inc. is a start up, the milestone of its achievement is the consolidation of operations to sponsor the participation of a junior soccer team to the Fragaria cup in Slovakia held on July2nd to 5th 2010
* Established firm trade relations between the Republic of Slovakia and the Philippines
* Developed a 34 month Solution Culture Plan and hired an independent facilitator for implementation. This program resulted in improved employee engagement, established a solid team culture, and resulted in increased employee and customer retention.
For more... resume available upon request
My level is C2 (advanced/mastery) This is approximately equivalent to CPE, an IELTS band score of 9 or 120 at TOEFL iBT Time taken: 11 minutes, 45 seconds Date: 23/05/15
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.