Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Dec 3, 2020
A very passionate wordsmith who has a knack for creating a buzz and influencing people through social media and print marketing. She helps clients maximize their productivity by assisting them in any way she can.
As an experienced remote worker, she is very organized and highly reliable with up-to-date tools. She values accuracy most of all and believes in producing high-quality work.
As good communicators go, she is not afraid to ask questions for her to yield great outcomes. She likes learning new things and if given the opportunity, she will be a good asset who will help your business grow.
[ ADMIN SUPPORT & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT ]
GOOD GIRLS TALK | December 2020 – Present
- Assists in admin tasks for podcast including creating audiograms, blog posts, and social media scheduling
BEYOND WELLNESS RADIO / JUSTIN HEALTH | MAY 2015 – Present
- Creates content for WordPress blog, transcribes podcasts for YouTube, manages IGTV on Instagram
BLITZ MARKETING | AUG 2016 – FEB 2019
- Creating graphics and posts for social media management of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts
THE EXERCISE MOVEMENT | July 2015 - August 2016
- Manages Facebook account and customer database
[ MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST/EDITOR ]
INTEGRATED MEDICAL SERVICES | MAR 2016 - FEB 2018
ACUSIS PHILIPPINES | NOV 2016 – SEP 2019
Transcribes audio files with 99-100 percent accuracy from:
- Urologists and nurse practitioners at Northern Urology
- Oncologists at Response Oncology
- Gastroenterologist at HK Surgical
- ENTs at Coral Sea ENT
- Physiotherapist at Control Physiotherapy
- Dietician at BeneFIT Nutrition
BEYOND WELLNESS RADIO | May 2015 - February 2017
- Transcribes weekly podcasts and YouTube videos and saves to document format or posts on WordPress blog.
QUNO SOLUTIONS HEALTHCARE DOCUMENTATION | NOV 2006 – MAY 2015
- Offers high-quality transcription with minimum 98 percent accuracy.
- Guarantees reliable 12-hour Turn Around Time.
- Ensures that voice & text files are transmitted over
[ GENERAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST ]
TRANSCRIPTIONSTAR | 2014 – 2015
ALPHA Q TRANSCRIPTION | 2006 – 2008
- Performed general transcription services for phone interviews and webinars with high quality and accuracy.
I was a call center agent who underwent and completed training for English proficiency and customer service. I have received school awards regionally and nationally for writing competitions and served as editor-in-chief for school papers in high school and college. I served as president of our English club for 3 years. I have also won awards for declamation and speech competitions. I have been invited to attend workshops and be the guest speaker in two different occasions, once for a Nursing College Blogging Workshop and another for a Senior High English Club Workshop on Social Media and Blogging.
As mentioned, I have excellent command of the English language and I am very particular when it comes to grammar and spelling. I worked for our local regional newspaper, EV MAIL NEWS, covering lifestyle events and writing travel articles. I used to be a professional beauty blogger but have moved on from that industry. In the past, I was also promoted to become medical transcription editor because of my English skills. I also write random poetry and prose to keep the creative juices flowing.
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER / YOUTUBER - BASTA IGAT, SIKAT! BY MYMARIA | 2003 – 2019
- Writes original and copyrighted lifestyle, beauty, and travel articles.- Writes Advertorial and Sponsored Posts as Nuffnang Glitterati blogger.
- Accepts various sponsorships for product reviews and publishes paid articles
CITY MAYOR’S OFFICE, ORMOC CITY – 2003 - 2004
- Manages appointments and writes speeches for former City Mayor Carmelo J. Locsin
[ SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT ]
BLITZ MARKETING | Aug 2016 - Feb 2019
- Manages clients' social media pages like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
[ TRAVEL EXPERT / MARKET RESEARCHER ]
FRAN-CON VIAJE INTERNATIONAL | 2010 - 2016
- Ticketing agent / travel blogger for local tourism featuring Region 8.
WESTERN WATS PHILIPPINES INC. | 2005 - 2006
- Outbound market researcher making calls to American households for various consumer products and political surveys.
AEGIS PEOPLESUPPORT | 2005
- Expedia.com travel agent, underwent complete training, and responsible for taking inbound calls for booking online flights, hotel and car reservations.
I used to be an affiliate of various agencies for my personal beauty blog, www.bastaigatsikat.com and worked with major clients from the beauty and health industry. As of late, I am diverting my focus to wellness and essential oils.
I have used Blogger by Google and Wordpress as my blogging platforms as well as manage the websites of various clients.
JUSTIN HEALTH - 2015 - present
- Publishes weekly blog posts
SCRAPBOOK CAMPUS / CREATION CASSEL - 2015 - 2016
- Does graphics/image editing projects, blog/article writing, & admin tasks
I also manage and maintains our family's Youtube channel along with creating graphics as an Independent Distributor for Young Living essential oils. I produce original content and responsible for video promotions. I can create logos, flyers, print ads, and image manipulations. I am very good with Canva and Photoshop with knowledge in layouting using InDesign.
KIXX RADIO | 2017
- Internet radio DJ for Pinoy Hits
ZOOMDAZZLE / SYGMA 5 | 2015 - 2018
- Shoots product images and create video promos
SCRAPBOOK CAMPUS | July 2015 - December 2016
- Creates video tutorials from screen recordings and create blogs for website and guidebook tutorials in PDF
I serve as admin for Facebook pages and regularly visit forums.
14+ years combined experience as a medical transcriptionist for Clemson Sports Medicine & Rehab, Mahaska Health Partnership. Renville Health Services, and Northern Urology Clinic, Response Oncology, HK Surgical, Coral Sea ENT, Control Physiotherapy, and BeneFIT Nutrition.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.