Certification: XERO Advisor, XERO Payroll, QBO
-Create and generate financial reports
-Reconciling transactions, payroll, and bank accounts
-Responsible for financial transactions
-Accounts receivable and payable monitoring
-Collaborates with accountants, as needed
-Handling payroll transactions weekly and monthly
As PH employee:
With experience as:
1. Accounting Assistant managing Account Payables;
2. ERP Dept - implementing new accounting system (as AP user);
3. General Accountant - doing schedules, monthly trial balance, preparing journal entries, and communicating to internal users; and
4. Controllership Analyst - preparing Statement of Profit and Loss, Statement of Financial Position, review trial balances and general ledger, communicating to internal and external users, and assist audit preparation.
- Excellent in MS excel (Use of pivot tables, different excel formulas). Previous work was using manual accounting.
- With Basic knowledge on Employment Hero, Myob.
- Able to analyze, compare data and make presentations to the clients.
- Good written and oral skill.
- Experience in managing and mentoring junior analyst and accountants.
- Attentive to details.
- Able to prepare financial reports.
- Analyzed balance sheet accounts, reconciled accounts, and posted monthly journal entries.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.