Here are the awesome skills that I have acquired according to its category:
- STAR & GROW Feedback/Coaching Method
- Team & Department Management
- Client support - phone,
- Process Management
- Project Management
- Time & Motion Study
- Optimizepress 2
- Google Applications
- Membership Sites (Membermouse, Pilotpress, Wishlist and etc)
- Ontraport, Infusionsoft, Constant Contact, Activecampaign, Mailchimp, Aweber (or other database management tools)
- CRM Migration
- Database cleaning (tagging, sequences and support)
- Sales Funnels
- Marketing Automation
- Opt-in Pages
- Squeeze Pages
- Social Media Management, Management & Support
- Internet research
- Hootsuite, Buffer, ContentDJ
- Article/Content Writing
- Proofreading content
- Adobe Illustrator
- Creating Ebooks
- Video Editing (Youtube, Instagram &?
- Adobe Premiere
Event Management (Live or Online)
- Lead Magnet
- Webinar Setups
- Evergreen Business Solutions
- Project Management Tools (Trello, Basecamp, Asana and etc)
- Event Logistics (Book flights, restaurants, order materials and etc)
- General administration
- Microsoft Office
- Cloud Storage
- Appointment Scheduling
- Calendar and Mailbox Management
- Helpdesk support
I know how to use photoshop, created banners, logos, pages, ebooks, headers, a few mockups for websites.
Based on what I have experienced, I am able to manage a bunch of clients' projects and tasks depending on the workload. I handled a team of 11 who cater the needs of clients in terms of administrative support, setting up campaigns, graphic and video, social media marketing and management, wordpress site creation, membership site creation and etc.
I have handline online events through eventbrite, or whenever a client has a sales webinar coming up to generate more leads and etc.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.