Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $2.59/hour ($455.84/month)
April 2nd, 2023 (62 days ago)
February 20th, 2015
* I was hired by an American client for the Shopify store. Job specifications are:
- Order Fulfillment through Oberlo and Dropified
- Customer Service through
- Handling disputes in Stripe and Paypal
- Speaking with suppliers to fix order errors
- Product Listing in Shopify and Dropified
- Checking tracking numbers from supplier then copying it to Paypal
- Reaching out to suppliers for shipment inquiries
- Reaching out to the influencers for a collab
* I was hired by a client from UK for Ebay/ Amazon store:
- Customer Service through Ebay
* Product Research through Zik Analytics, Droppicker & Terapeak
* Product Listing through DSMtools, ProfitScraper, AutoDs
* Title Optimization using Title Builder
* Checking prices in Skugrid
* I was hired by an Australian company. Job Specifications are:
- Chat Support: A person who talks to customers and giving updates about their orders. Also assisting them with their concerns.
- Order Fulfillment: I was working for an employer from US fulfilling orders, do product listing, handle
- Admin Staff: I was working for the employer personally doing tasks that he has given me. Coordinating with his other staff for processing orders of his customers.
* I was also hired by Dreams Unlimited LLC, a US virtual company. Job Specifications are:
- Social Media Manager: Maintaining posts in their forms of social media and replying queries from people.
- Order Processor: Receives orders from customers together with their order information. I also receives payments and processing them and also process customer feedback from the service given to them.
- Chat Support: Manning chats for courses purchased by customers and how does their product "The Digital Affiliates" work.
I was also hired
as an Appointment Setter(Senior Marketing Solutions).
- calling seniors in US that might be interested for an insurance.
- setting appointment for seniors.
I was also hired by a Virtual Marketing Company as
- wrote swipes for
I was also hired by 51Talk as a Homebased English Teacher.
- teach Chinese students on how to speak English well.
Before I d
1. Jamsparty Graphic Studio (On the job training) as a Graphic Artist.
- editing photos
- making event giveaways, calling cards, invitations.
2. Six Eleven Global Services as Technical Support.
- Chat Support: Give quick technical solutions through chat,
3. National Grid Corporation of the Philippines as Human Resource Assistant:
-handle remittances, overtime of clients, conducting seminars, meetings, forums etc., follow up infractions, interviewing applicants
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.