I am a Data Entry Specialist. My following skills/experience are as follows:
- a kindle book reviewer (first job as a freelancer on Upwork)
- a data scraper/miner, scraping/mining Physician's information (about 3000 information)
- a shipping supervisor for an online store (my third job; Shopify, order fulfillment)
- then, later on, I became a store manager for the same online store
- after some changes with the company where there were new vacant positions and those old employees are forced to move to those new positions including me, so I was assigned to my new position as one of the
- dedicated to work
- fast learner
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.