• Adept in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Management (SMM)
• High comprehension of software usage with applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, and Google Docs among others
• Effectively able to meet set deadlines and process information through well-honed research skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Skilled at completing assignments within provided timelines and is able to work under minimal supervision
• Analytical thinking and planning
• Strategic thinking
• Time management skills
• Organization and prioritization skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• People management
• Problem solving
• Use of judgement to solve issues efficiently
• Quick learning ability
I come from a family that speaks English more than Tagalog on a regular basis, and I have grown up exposed to both English media and literature. I have attended a private high school that places a lot of emphasis on correctly speaking and writing in English, and I have graduated from the top university in the Philippines, earning a degree in a highly technical and scientific course.
As a freelance writer, I have written in both a blogging and copywriting sense for several different clients on oDesk. What's more, I also have written a few pieces for WhenInManila.com, which is a very well-known pop culture site here in the Philippines.
I have worked as a virtual assistant, as well as in the BPO industry for a few months.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.