Every ecommerce entrepreneur on Amazon has the ultimate goal to grow their sales, while putting in less hours of work; hence I help agencies and sellers by taking control of their PPC advertising campaigns, for them to be able to focus on the other side of their business.
Here are my skills that can help you scale your Amazon business:
• Amazon Pay-per-click – I will help you manage your PPC ads, increase your revenue through different simplified PPC strategies with low ACoS and high ROAS, and primarily, low TACoS.
• Listing Optimization – Keeping your product listing as retail ready is very important for PPC, as it might affect your sales and will just increase your wasted ad spend. Thus, I will help you by auditing your listing and checking every part of it, and provide a solution to make / keep it retail ready as possible.
• Keyword Research – Performing keyword research is a fundamental part of Amazon PPC. We want to choose the most relevant keywords to bid on for our campaigns, and even some keywords to test, where we potentially get more sponsored sales. The harvested keywords can also be used as backend keywords, or even in title, bullets, and product description.
• Competitor Analysis – Analyzing competitors' listing is like obtaining some nuggets on how we can improve ours yet. We can also get the keywords they are using that rank them on top of search when we do keyword research, using Helium 10 Cerebro.
Should you want to learn more about how I can help you with your Amazon business, open this link to my portfolio:
I'm excited to hear from you!
Amazon PPC Specialist
• I was skilled in Indexing (Data Entry) when I was working as a Healthcare Customer Service Representative III, for almost 2 years.
• My typing speed: https://www.speedtypingonline.com/myResults.php?r=568314521165160&d=865169061730092
Speed: 83 WPM
Accuracy: 97.8 %
• I worked as a Customer Service Representative III from March 2020 to November 2021, where I was skilled in Phone.
• I used to write essays when I was in college, which sharpened my writing skills.
• My self-goal for my clients is to increase the organic ranking of their products as primary factor that drives sales, for them to be less dependent on paid ads; it will all occur through different effective PPC strategies with proper optimization, as PPC (SEM) supports organic ranking as SEO does.
• I started my Amazon PPC (Product Ads) journey in November 2021, after I took some Amazon courses and PPC courses to be exact, and even thereafter, which equipped me with a lot of knowledge and strategies on Amazon PPC in addition to what I continuously obtain through hands-on experience as an Amazon PPC Manager.
• I help Amazon sellers to generate more sales through different PPC strategies, while maintaining the target ACoS and the ideal TACoS from 10-15%.
• I am a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT), which was a major requirement when I worked as a Healthcare CSR III.
• I was processing the prior authorization (Medicare Part D and some commercial accounts) of U.S. citizens' medicines before it had to be submitted to the pharmacist.
• Prior authorization can be done via fax (sent by the doctors) or phone, which can be done either by the patients or their doctors.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.