Looking for part-time work (4 hours/day)
at $5.18/hour ($455.84/month)
March 30th, 2023 (60 days ago)
Bachelors of Science in Hospitality Management
October 20th, 2021
I make sure that I understand the big picture and how search, content, and social media all work together. I have outlined goals, defined my target audience, and have platforms that will help scale my efforts.
My success in my day-to-day job is my tactical execution. I have strong attention
to detail. I created, observed, and responded to conversations within my brand
community. I monitored tweets, responded to
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes, and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.