Are you running a business but spend most of your time collecting and organizing receipts, checking on bank statements, and verifying whether you’ve sent out or paid an invoice?
How do you track your receipts and business expenses? Do you just put them on your desk, leave and promise yourself you’ll get back to them later?
Are your books complicated and do you spend too much time trying to figure them out? Do you need help so you can focus more on what’s important in growing your business?
If so, get in touch with a bookkeeper and that's ME!
I have over ten (10) years of experience with small and medium-sized businesses handling various bookkeeping tasks. I can help you manage, organize, and simplify your books using QuickBooks Online.
Here’s what I offer:
* Collect and record daily transactions
* Organize and categorize receipts and expenses
* Invoice customers and clients
* Record bills and pay vendors
* Bank reconciliation
* Payroll preparation
* Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
* Create and maintain chart of accounts
* Generate financial reports
* Create a Company Profile on QuickBooks Online
If you find these services helpful to you, let's have a chat!
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.