Being part of the BPO industry for almost 6 years, I have extensive experience handling different types of work. Maintaining excellent customer service and providing quality support is my number one priority. At the end of the day, the main purpose is to accomplish the task 100% and go beyond extra mile.
My characteristics and skills:
- Strong ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Ability to maintain high level confidentiality.
- Fast learner.
- Team player.
- Action and detail oriented.
- Discipline and punctual.
- Committed and Responsible.
- Goal driven.
> Past work experience:
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs such as Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Maintain excellent customer service and composure.
- Able to type at least 65wpm
- Knowledgeable in setting up computer, router setup and basic troubleshooting and internet connections, operating systems for Microsoft.
- PC optimization and virus removal.
- Data entry
- Email marketing
- HTML email editing.
- Social Media Marketing.
- A bit of photo editing.
I've worked with different clients helping them promote their business via Email marketing and Social Media Marketing. - I've handled Email marketing with the use of iContact mailing system. - Assisted clients posting their Ads through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and GooglePlus.
- Part of working with my clients is help them edit their photos and advertisement - I've had some training when it comes to photo editing.
- Providing top notch customer service is one of my goal. - Previous work experience is provide technical assistance with their Computer operating system. - Software specialist for Windows legacy operating system(XP,Vista, Windows 7) and pioneer software specialist for Windows 8. - Virus removal and PC-tune up. - Optimization of Browsers. - Installation of operating system.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.