Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Nov 30, 2021
Results-oriented and enthusiastic individual focused on achieving customer satisfaction and quality service in the travel industry.
With more than 3 years of experience as a Guest Care Supervisor at Vrbo, now working as a freelancer to offer quality service to clients needing virtual assistance and admin support, primarily in managing listings, responding to customer queries, and filing resolution requests. Also bringing Bachelor's Degree, management and organizational skills, strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks effectively, as well as proven ability to meet deadlines.
My duties as a Guest Care Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Providing real-time support to tea
- Working on damage claim disputes
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Using conflict resolution skills to eliminate irate customer complaints, especially during escalated calls
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Communicating with customers through phone and e-mail
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support
My main duties as Vacation/Short Term Rental VA include the following:
- Regular monitoring of channel manager and other booking platforms for new reservations and inquiries
- Sync or manually update calendars on all platforms
- Updating pricing on all booking platforms and channel managers
- Publishing new listings on booking platforms such as Airbnb and Vrbo
- Update all listings for any modifications to all booking platforms (professional photos, description, amenities, etc.)
- Leaving and requesting reviews
- Complaint resolution
- Listing/Price mapping
- Airbnb/Vrbo SEO and back lining, Channel Manager Integration
- Pricing and calendar management - Block/Unblock/Checking Sync
- Invoice payment
- Social Media Management - FB/IG/YT/Pinterest
- Basic Graphic Design
- Data Entry
- Touch Stay
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Google Suite
- Google My Business
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
My goal is to build long-term working relationships with my clients and be efficient with all the given tasks. I love taking initiative and formulating process-improvement ideas. I am focused on commitment and integrity, and I'm eager to learn new projects and skills.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.